Whole School Protocols: protocols_1st_september_2020.pdf
Autumn Term 2020- Covid-19
Letter from the LA (emailed 28th October): Parent COVID Reminder Letter
Update letter (emailed 15th October): Update 15/10/2020 See Dojo for the accompanying video!
Update letter (emailed 9th October): Update 09/10/2020
Emailed 2nd October: FAQs for parents Sept 2020 . Oval at a glance guide to remote learning ,Remote learning guide for parents
Recovery Curriculum and Remote Learning Blueprint Sept 2020
Covid Related Pupil Absence: covid-19_pupil_abscence_guide_v1__1_.pdf
Update letter (emailed 27th September) : update_30_09_2020.pdf
Update letter (emailed 17th September): update_17th_september_2020.pdf
Letter sent to Swallows (emailed 11th September): letter_swallows_vb_11.9.20.pdf
Letter sent to the Whole School (emailed 11th September): vb_all_parents_11.9.20.pdf
Update letter (emailed 8th September): update_to_parents_08_09_2020.pdf
DfE Back to school guidance: dfe-parents-back-to-schol-leaflet.pdf
Government Guidance: easy_read_household_isolation_guidance.pdf
Parent's evening letter (emailed 4th September): parents_evenings_commencing_14th_sept20_3.9.20.pdf
Letter to explain updates (emailed 4th September which includes link about dinner choices): update_to_parents_04_09_2020.pdf
Procedures and Protocols (emailed 28th August): procedures_and_protocols_vb_1st_september.pdf
Summer Term 2020- Covid-19
March and April 2020
The following were added to the Website Policy Section in light of the variations caused by Covid-19 outbreak.
- Addendum - Equality Objectives Covid-19
- Addendum - Covid-19 Safeguarding and Child Protection 30.3.20
- Addendum to SEND Policy and School Information Report Covid-19
The following policy addendum was added to the Website Policy Section in light of the variations caused by Covid-19 outbreak.
- Addendum - H & S Policy Covid-19 15.5.20
Viscount Beaumont's CE Primary School - Safety Protocols - for pupils, families, visitors and staff in school.
Link: Viscount Beaumont's CE Primary School Safety Protocols Document (R4)
- Oval Letter to Parents and Carers - 11.5.20 School Re-opening
- Oval Letter to Parents and Carers- 15.5.20 School Re-opening
- VB Letter to Parents and Carers- 22.5.20 - R5 Overview of Procedures and Protocols for School Re-opening at Viscount Beaumont’s CE Primary School - Draft Consultation Document
- R5 Document 15.6.20 V2 : R5 Overview of Procedures and Protocols for School Re-opening at Viscount Beaumont’s CE Primary School - Version 2
- R4 Protocols H&S 15.6.20 - H&S Protocols used at Viscount Beaumont's CE Primary School - Site safety and management
- Oval Letter to Parents and Carers - 19.6.20 - Updates - School and home learners - this term - next term
- EYFS - New Starter Reception Children- 26.6.20 - VB Letter to Parents - updates
General Announcements - Other
In the event of severe weather, parents are asked to listen to BBC Radio Leicester 104.9 FM or look at the website:http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/leicester/hi/for information about whether the school is closed. It’s very important that parents do not telephone the school directly as this jams the phone line at a time when it is critical it remains clear for staff.